- 16 guest reviews
"The hotel was tucked away on a side street which meant it was quiet. The room was clean and warm. The WiFi was no good in the room but was o..."
"Quietly situated in the New Town so able (if fit) to walk everywhere. Excellent transport facilities close by. Large comfortable double room..."
"Hotel is quiet, very pleased with that...."
"this was great. we enjoyed our one night. it was clean tidy and the staff were great. no issues for us at all...."
"Two floors family room is a nice pick. Hotel itself is not so preserved, but this room was great!..."
About the hotel
The Donatello Hotel is ideally located in the city centre, in the area known as the Old Town, just a few steps from Charles Square (one of the biggest squares in Europe) and the central business district. The hotel is close to all major museums, galleries and famous theatres. The Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, National Museum, Charles Bridge and other sites are located within walking distance.
The hotel is just off the river Vltava, where a new promenade has now opened and is the main departure point for the Prague river cruises. Rooms are equipped with king size beds, satellite TV, free WiFi internet, mini bar, direct dial phone, tea and coffee making facilities, & hairdryer. Hotel Donatello is a family run establishment. The building, which now houses the Donatello Hotel, was built at the end of the 14th century, and has been carefully refurbished and restored. Parking (garage) is available nearby.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was tucked away on a side street which meant it was quiet.
The room was clean and warm. The WiFi was no good in the room but was okay down in reception.
Quietly situated in the New Town so able (if fit) to walk everywhere.
Excellent transport facilities close by. Large comfortable double room - but for a single. All that's needed for a short stay. Warm. Satisfactory breakfast.