- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Initial impression of the hotel is not very welcoming but the checking in was very good as was the room and breakfast. The only complaint I..."
"The staff at this hotel went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. They were friendly without trying and always accommodating...."
"I spent one night and found the Tower House to be an ok place to stay, the staff are great . The room was a double and very clean . It was s..."
"This is a nice hotel and I would stay again as its close to my customer. Good value for money, clean and breakfast was nice. The only critis..."
"This hotel was very quite when i visited, but the welcome and service in the bar and restaurant were exceptional. Excellent Menu and selecti..."
About the hotel
The Tower House Hotel & Restaurant is named after the famous landmark Wain House Tower which is overlooking the property. The entire establishment has recently undergone major renovation and has been completely transformed. The Hotel is set in its own grounds with ample free parking, and is ideally situated between Halifax and Sowerby Bridge with the benefit of both local amenities and only a 10 minute walk to Manor Heath.
We are only a 10 minute drive from Sowerby Bridge Train Station and 15 minutes from Halifax train station also 20 minutes from the M62. Free WiFi throughout the establishment. The Hotel has 11 newly refurbished bedrooms, beautifully decorated to the highest of standards, all of which are en suite. The stunning Tower Restaurant is open for food Monday to Saturday 5. 00pm til 9. 00pm, Thursday to Saturday lunch time is advanced bookings only. Our mouth watering Carvery is availble every Sunday until 12. 30pm till 6. 00pm. We are a local family run business with extremely friendly staff to wait on you and make your stay with us as pleasurable as possible.
Showing Thursday 4 June 2015 to Friday 5 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/07/2011 to 30/10/2011 - Please note that the Restaurant closes at 6pm every Sunday, thank you. The LateRooms.com rates for The Tower House Hotel & Restaurant in Halifax are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
tower house review
Initial impression of the hotel is not very welcoming but the checking in was very good as was the room and breakfast.
The only complaint I would have was that there was no shaver point in the room, the same as the previous room at this hotel, nor was there a light over the mirror for my wifes make up!!. The decor of the hotel was very good throughout
Had to ask for the heating; no toilet roll; not enough towels; no croissant with breakfast tray; no water provided.
Nice room but glad it wasn't my wedding night in the bridal suite!