- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"This may not be luxury but what it lacks in style it makes up for in the service. Staff very warm and friendly especially Idalina and the br..."
"When we arrived I thought have we made a mistake, but then we saw how many were eating in the restaurant ( always a brill sign) and the mana..."
"I don't usually comments but after all the mixed reviews I felt like I had to say something. At the present moment the Miramar won't be winn..."
"My wife I went on a weekend away to Wales for my 50th birthday, while there we stayed in the Miramar Hotel. All we can say is how we enjoyed..."
"Food was really great. I didn't expect anything, because we pay what we get, bet the dinner was great to all of us...."
About the hotel
Under new ownership and undergoing a comprehensive schedule of refurbishment the Hotel Miramar offers budget accommodation at affordable prices. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure our free wifi will keep you connected. Hotel Miramar is next to Llanelli Railway Station, Hotel Miramar is 15-minute drive from Ffos Las New Horse racecourse in Trimsaran, 5 minutes from the new Llanelli Scarlets’ Stadium, Prince Phillip Hospital and is next to Machynys Peninsula Golf and Country Club.
With unparrelled transport links Hotel Miramar is an excellent choice for those wishing to explore the area. The hotel has en suite rooms, free secure guest parking , free wifi and the highly rated Cabana Grill restaurant. All rooms have TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities, soaps and towels. The lounge bar has a warm and relaxing atmosphere, and the restaurant offers a great menu and a selection of wines.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/04/2016 to 31/12/2016 - During 2016 The Hotel Miramar is undergoing essential maintenance and refurbishment. This should not affect our guests quality of stay and noise levels will be minimal. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Never judge a book by its cover
This may not be luxury but what it lacks in style it makes up for in the service.
Staff very warm and friendly especially Idalina and the breakfast she produced was excellent . The room was kept clean and the bed was comfortable. What more can you ask for than that.
One night cheap break
When we arrived I thought have we made a mistake, but then we saw how many were eating in the restaurant ( always a brill sign) and the manager is lovely, nothing is too much for her.
The room is slightly dated, so what. The bed was lovely and clean and tidy as was the room. We decided the have an evening meal and it was without going overboard scrumptious, as was our breakfast the following morning. I cannot fault our stay and for the price we paid am so glad I booked it. Defo worth a little trip a bit further along the coast to Burry Port. Beautiful coastal walk and harbour. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.