- 21 guest reviews
"Nice and secluded, very clean and well appointed. Friendly, helpful owners and good food...."
"The location is outstanding. A little oasis in the countryside. Sat on the verandah drinking my morning coffee in the morning sunshine was j..."
"Enjoyable short stay...."
"Owner very friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble. Made to feel welcome in a homely accommodation and beautiful setting. People shou..."
"Pleasant accommodation in a quiet location. Friendly staff...."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at the Countryman, situated within Tri-Nant fishery and set in 45 acres of quiet secluded, spectacular countryside. We are close to the M4 Motorway junction 34, Ynysmaerdy Industrial Estate in Llantrisant and the Royal Glamorgan Hospital. The Countryman offers you 'standard' or 'luxury' 4 star en-suite double, twin, disabled or family rooms, with digital Television, beverage making facilities and ample Parking.
The Countryman has a fully licensed Restaurant offering;- our 'Fine Dining' menu, extensive Wine and Champgne list, Bar Meals and not forgetting our legendary Sunday Roasts, with homemade Yorshire pudding and fresh seasonal vegatables. All our meals are home cooked in the traditional way using the best of ingredients. Please note that the restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday nights. There are also three coarse fishing lakes with Carp over 25lb in weight, tickets to go fishing are available to guests at extra cost. Many of our guests return time after time to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, friendly welcome and 'Fine Dinning' Restaurant. There are many attractions to visit in the locality, Cardiff City Centre for shopping or nights out, St. Fagans history museum, Castle Coch, Rhondda Heritage centre, Cardiff Castle, Caerphilly Castle. We are also in easy reach of Porthcawl and Barry Island seaside resorts, we are approximately an hours drive from Swansea and the Gower Coastline, and much more. We are easily reached from the M4 motorway approximately a 10 minute drive, and around 20 minutes from the capital city of Cardiff. For more information on events, weddings, our menu's or B&B, please visit our website:- the-countryman-inn. co. uk We hope to welcome you soon! (Please note: if your arrival time is after 6pm or a room is booked late in the evening please Telephone to confirm your arrival time. )
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/11/2012 to 30/11/2016 - (Please Note: Credit cards will incur a 2% charge upon payment.) Please note that the restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday nights. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice and secluded, very clean and well appointed.
Friendly, helpful owners and good food.
A Little Oasis
The location is outstanding.
A little oasis in the countryside. Sat on the verandah drinking my morning coffee in the morning sunshine was just gorgeous. A fabulous venue for an occasion and the hosts were friendly, accommodating and attentive. Great for a relaxing getaway from it all.