- 6 guest reviews
"Bearing in mind that we were on the final leg of a month tour of Europe and 4500 miles. We've stayed in a different hotel every night. That'..."
"We loved this hotel. It's in a great location just off the main square. The hotel has a lovely air of luxury without being pretentious. All..."
"Beautiful room, excellent hotel..."
"A lovely hotel very close to the centre. The sauna and steam rooms were always very quiet when we went down there apart from one time. Then..."
"Our first ever visit to Bruges lived up to out expectations. Absolutely fantastic place to visit for a couple of nights. Plenty of food, bee..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome to Bruges Grand Hotel Casselbergh which has many qualities that will guarantee you a special stay. Rich history is combined with modern luxury. The location is at the heart of the historical centre of Bruges, a UNESCO world heritage city.
Its wonderful mediaeval buildings and idyllic canals make the hotel unique. This luxurious hotel has been created out of three historical residences known as Casselbergh, Zeven Torens and Fransch Schildt buildings were owned and lived in throughout many centuries by leading citizens and the local aristocracy. Breathe in and enjoy the atmosphere of a bygone age! To the rear, a new wing has been added with quality architecture that is perfectly integrated with the surrounding buildings. The hotel offers you an attentive hospitality in an exclusive setting. Grand Hotel Casselbergh**** has 118 elegant rooms. It combines modern luxury with the authentic charm of 18th-century Bruges. The hotel has various meeting rooms, 40 parking places, and a superbly appointed wellness centre in the 16th-century cellars. This romantic hotel is certain to enchant you and welcome you with its warm hospitality. cots/baby beds are available at 15. 00 euros per night
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Hotel Casselbergh in Bruges is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.12(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bearing in mind that we were on the final leg of a month tour of Europe and 4500 miles.
We've stayed in a different hotel every night. That's a fair few Hotels and although you can't compare all of them I can honestly say this was a faultless stay. Absolutely beautiful Hotel, lovely rooms, full minibar at sensible prices. Great location, perfect service and lovely Breakfast. Wonderful.
A beautiful hotel
We loved this hotel.
It's in a great location just off the main square. The hotel has a lovely air of luxury without being pretentious. All the staff were very helpful and a great choice for breakfast. The relaxation spa was lovely with a good sized sauna and steam room, a really nice place to wind down. We would definitely go back.