- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"The room was basic but adequate, no tv but I knew that. My sleep was appalling as the air conditioning is very noisy and it was possibly to..."
"Good value for the money...."
"Brief stay in student accommodation. Clean and compact, but with a very strange constant mechanical hum that made sleeping difficult. I pity..."
"Great value for money, particularly in Summer. Bangor itself, when empty of students is a bit of a ghost town, but it is well connected to a..."
"The room was spacious and clean with clean bedding and towels...."
About the hotel
Minutes from the stunning mountains of Snowdonia and the glorious beaches of Anglesey, Bangor, North Wales offers an experience unlike any other. Historical landscapes, mythical legends, arts and crafts as well as a taste of the modern; the space to explore them all is in abundance. Let the dramatic scenery inspire you while our facilities at Bangor University impress you.
With a dedicated team of staff on hand throughout your stay, we have everything you need to ensure your time with us is memorable. So whether you are a group of 3 or a company of 300, if you are looking for an inspirational location, nature’s own adventure playground, or a place to rest your head between activities in North Wales, then join us at Bangor.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 09:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
It was very bad experience
Noises air conditioning
The room was basic but adequate, no tv but I knew that.
My sleep was appalling as the air conditioning is very noisy and it was possibly to switch it off, kept me awake mist of the night, if you are a light sleeper you may reconsider staying here.