- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"First impressions were good for the money, clean room and bedding decent shower a major issue though is the AC units in the rooms. So noisy..."
"Two successive card keys failed to open the building, then the corridor, then the room. Fortunately (friendly) security people are there (sh..."
"Comfortable enough accomodation for a couple of nights...."
"Would have liked some china, cutlery etc., in kitchen. Location excellent with bus stops nearby..."
About the hotel
Minutes from the stunning mountains of Snowdonia and the glorious beaches of Anglesey, Bangor, North Wales offers an experience unlike any other. Historical landscapes, mythical legends, arts and crafts as well as a taste of the modern; the space to explore them all is in abundance. Let the dramatic scenery inspire you while our facilities at Bangor University impress you.
With a dedicated team of staff on hand throughout your stay, we have everything you need to ensure your time with us is memorable. So whether you are a group of 3 or a company of 300, if you are looking for an inspirational location, nature’s own adventure playground, or a place to rest your head between activities in North Wales, then join us at Bangor.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 09:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Clean cheap but noisy
First impressions were good for the money, clean room and bedding decent shower a major issue though is the AC units in the rooms.
So noisy I couldn't sleep on the first night. I changed room for the second night which was slightly less noisy until.......... a returning student in the room opposite decided that 2 am was a perfect time to watch a DVD film at full volume!. I had to call security to get him to turn down the volume, this was now 3.15 am. My work in Bangor finished early so I checked out and to be fair received a full refund for 2 nights not used. Shame, could have been excellent value and suitable for my needs.