- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Enjoyed my stay...."
"very nice, clean and well positioned hotel, staff were friendly and helpful. Only gripe was the price I was quoted on late rooms, was not wh..."
"Great service and room. Only negative comment is lighting in the room and bathroom was too dark...."
"I've stayed here before and I will stay here again, without doubt. The overall experience is absolutely fine. The rooms are very pleasant an..."
"The quality of the food did not reflect the overall quality of the hotel...."
About the hotel
Bradford is a secret gem of a city rich in history and bursting with things to do. Our hotel in Bradford offers a prime location for all our guests with two easy transport links less than ten minutes away (Bradford Interchange and Bradford Forster Square). Kirkgate Shopping Centre and the stunning City Park are just five minutes from our Bradford hotel.
Soak up some culture with ‘Impressions’ and ‘Bradford 1’ art galleries which skirt the City Park or take a leisurely walk to Bradford Cathedral and become immersed in spiritual history. With a great selection of restaurants and bars also within a ten minute walk from Jurys Inn Bradford, business and pleasure guests alike are ideally placed to suit all their needs. Our newly built Bradford hotel has 198 stylish rooms perfectly designed to provide our guests ultimate comfort away from home. With the ability to accommodate up to three adults or two adults and two children under twelve, our rooms are spacious and include well-lit work areas, large soft beds, en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, and flat screen TVs with Freeview. Further features include Free WiFi throughout the hotel, air-con, hair-dryers and extra pillows on request, so whether you are visiting our hotel as a business or pleasure guest, Jurys Inn Bradford offers all the amenities needed for a restful and relaxing stay. Wheelchair Friendly Rooms Jurys Inn provides a number of wheelchair accessible bedrooms. These rooms have been designed to the highest specifications to make your stay with Jurys Inn as easy and pleasurable as possible. These bedrooms include wide doorways, floor space to manoeuvre, and accessible bathrooms. Throughout the hotel, we also provide accessible toilets in public areas and lift access to all floors.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Jurys Inn Bradford
room I was allocated was dark with a very small window which I refused to stay in, I was given another room which was lighter but had a dirty handtowel.
The menu in the restaurant had changed and was extremely limited in choice for a vegetarian, the salad I ordered came with a fly and unwashed, awful, it used to be much better. I was given a free dessert. Breakfast was good.
Jurys Inn Bradford
Enjoyed my stay.