- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The staff were really friendly and helpful with directions and providing a couple maps. Didn't realise how far out of the city the place wou..."
"Really great budget motel. Not the best of areas, but not that bad. Like anywhere else in LA you need a car. Any negative reviews on the sta..."
About the hotel
Sea Rock Inn Sea Rock Inn Los Angeles is centrally located about 15 minutes from LA downtown, Convention Center, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and City of Torrance. We are a budget hotel in Los Angeles and offers affordable, clean, spacious and well-maintained guest rooms for Daily and Weekly rentals. This hotel offers easy access to all the great attractions in the L.
A. area like Universal Studios, Hollywood Racetrack, Home Depot Center, Shopping malls, Restaurants and beautiful beaches like Manhattan and Redondo.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Sea Rock Inn in Los Angeles is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 14.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Out of the way stay car required or uber.
The staff were really friendly and helpful with directions and providing a couple maps.
Didn't realise how far out of the city the place would be or how accessible it would be for public transport. I walked to the metro silver line and got the bus into downtown, but I wouldn't do that journey by myself at night. The neighbourhood seemed a little run down.
Great budget motel
Really great budget motel.
Not the best of areas, but not that bad. Like anywhere else in LA you need a car. Any negative reviews on the standard of the accommodation must have been written by people with unrealistic expectations. If you want the quality of the Ritz Carlton then you need to pay Ritz Carlton prices. This place was half the price of anything else I could find on the net and is fantastic value if you want a clean, friendly, basic place to stay in LA.