- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Very friendly hotel with terrific staff. A special mention to the night manager who saw to our every need all night. Stunning building and..."
"We were pleasantly surprised and felt well looked after during our stay. A nice relaxed environment and comfortable rooms. Nice attention to..."
"Stayed in a single room which was looking a bit tired and was smaller than I'm used to for other business trips in 'more expensive' parts of..."
"Very good quality hotel with excellent service. Great location a few minutes walk from the city centre...."
"A huge amount of money had recently been invested in this hotel- lovely décor and perfect location- sadly- should be a lovely hotel. Whilst..."
About the hotel
Discover The Alverton. . .
a hidden gem in the city! A historical Grade II listed building and previously a convent built by the same architect as Truro Cathedral - The Alverton has now been fully refurbished into a stylish, 4* hotel in the Cornish capital. Offering luxurious rooms, gorgeous food and drink, superfast wifi throughout and a convenient central location within walking distance to all that Truro offers. With 34 bedrooms from Classics to spacious Suites, laid back bar & brasserie, al fresco terrace and unique weddings and conference facilities. The Alverton Hotel is simply magical and without a doubt a hotel to be enjoyed all year round. Whether for a weekend break, longer holidays or a business stay; The Alverton is the place to stay in Cornwall. Located within the Historic City of Truro and close enough to access Falmouth, St. Mawes, Padstow, St. Ives and most principal towns and attractions within the county.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly hotel with terrific staff.
A special mention to the night manager who saw to our every need all night.
Stunning building and gardens.
TV didn't work but it was literally the only bad point.
Keep doing what your doing Alverton!
Great Stay - defininately the one to stay in, in Truro.
We were pleasantly surprised and felt well looked after during our stay.
A nice relaxed environment and comfortable rooms. Nice attention to detail and decent food. The only grouch I had was that I was woken up and kept awake until 3am by some noisy guests. When I phoned the night porter on more than one occasion no-one responded. I received an apology the next morning and realise that the hotel is not responsible for the behaviour of guests, but it marred what would have been a delightful stay.