- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Stayed in a single room which was looking a bit tired and was smaller than I'm used to for other business trips in 'more expensive' parts of..."
"Very good quality hotel with excellent service. Great location a few minutes walk from the city centre...."
"A huge amount of money had recently been invested in this hotel- lovely décor and perfect location- sadly- should be a lovely hotel. Whilst..."
"Room 10 (bed and breakfast £99 per evening) - on arrival at 6pm on the Saturday, staff very friendly and helpful, even bringing my suitcase..."
"The Alverton is a lovely hotel only about 10 minutes walk from the centre of Truro. The food in the restaurant was excellent. The only negat..."
About the hotel
Discover The Alverton. . .
a hidden gem in the city! A historical Grade II listed building and previously a convent built by the same architect as Truro Cathedral - The Alverton has now been fully refurbished into a stylish, 4* hotel in the Cornish capital. Offering luxurious rooms, gorgeous food and drink, superfast wifi throughout and a convenient central location within walking distance to all that Truro offers. With 34 bedrooms from Classics to spacious Suites, laid back bar & brasserie, al fresco terrace and unique weddings and conference facilities. The Alverton Hotel is simply magical and without a doubt a hotel to be enjoyed all year round. Whether for a weekend break, longer holidays or a business stay; The Alverton is the place to stay in Cornwall. Located within the Historic City of Truro and close enough to access Falmouth, St. Mawes, Padstow, St. Ives and most principal towns and attractions within the county.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Alverton (Formerly Alverton Manor) in TRURO are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant, room needed a spruce up
Stayed in a single room which was looking a bit tired and was smaller than I'm used to for other business trips in 'more expensive' parts of the country, so made me resent slightly the cost of the stay, compared with other places.
Everything was fine, but needed a spruce up - the wardrobe that needed a chair up against it to keep it closed, the shower that had seen better days, etc. However, you cannot fault the welcome (excellent receptionist on in the evening), the breakfast service or food, or the ambience of the hotel.
A quality establishment
Very good quality hotel with excellent service.
Great location a few minutes walk from the city centre.