- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Fantastic value for Money. Excellent quality food, and presentation. I only wish we lived closer because we would use it often. I can't thin..."
"Lovely staff . Very clean . Food was very nice . Hot plates . Which is very good . Had a love view from are room . Very good ...."
"Friendly helpful staff...."
"Great value, close to town and shown to room very pleased...."
"I enjoyed my stay at the Royal Beacon Hotel. Staff were helpful and the breakfast was good. Like many Devon resorts, Exmouth does close down..."
About the hotel
The Royal Beacon Hotel in Exmouth, Devon, is situated in a quiet, elevated position on Exmouth's finest Regency Terrace - once the home to Lady Nelson and Lady Byron. Visitors to this Exmouth hotel are provided with breathtaking views over well-tended gardens and the Devon coastline, from the River Exe to Lyme Bay and the red cliffs of Orcombe Point. For over two centuries, our elegant hotel has offered guests a tradition of genuine hospitality - a tradition that has continued in its present role as Exmouth's finest hotel.
Whether you are looking for a hotel in Devon for business travel, a wedding party or just for pleasure, with its range of excellent bedrooms, apartments and conference and wedding facilities, the Royal Beacon Hotel will meet and exceed all your expectations.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Royal Beacon Hotel
Typical of this age of hotel - ok but not the quality of an Inn
Fantastic value for Money.
Excellent quality food, and presentation. I only wish we lived closer because we would use it often. I can't think of anywhere in my local area that compares to it.