- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Room was good and really clean, unfortunately the bed was exceptionally uncomfortable, mattress was like a bag of barbed wire and creaked so..."
"We had to stay at the Royal Beacon for the second year running because of the amazing quality of the restaurant food. We haven't experienced..."
"The hotel staff were excellent, the hotel was lovely & clean...."
"Our room in the Courtyard was lovely, very clean, spacious & comfortable, tea, coffee, milk & biscuits always topped up, Brilliant stay & wi..."
About the hotel
The Royal Beacon Hotel in Exmouth, Devon, is situated in a quiet, elevated position on Exmouth's finest Regency Terrace - once the home to Lady Nelson and Lady Byron. Visitors to this Exmouth hotel are provided with breathtaking views over well-tended gardens and the Devon coastline, from the River Exe to Lyme Bay and the red cliffs of Orcombe Point. For over two centuries, our elegant hotel has offered guests a tradition of genuine hospitality - a tradition that has continued in its present role as Exmouth's finest hotel.
Whether you are looking for a hotel in Devon for business travel, a wedding party or just for pleasure, with its range of excellent bedrooms, apartments and conference and wedding facilities, the Royal Beacon Hotel will meet and exceed all your expectations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Room was good and really clean, unfortunately the bed was exceptionally uncomfortable, mattress was like a bag of barbed wire and creaked so loudly at the slightest movement that it woke us both up a lot and I ended up sleeping on the floor.
We could also hear another room with the same problem, very loudly too. When I complained they knocked a tenner off the bill. Such a shame because otherwise a good little room with a very nice bathroom.
Great restaurant food.
We had to stay at the Royal Beacon for the second year running because of the amazing quality of the restaurant food.
We haven't experienced such wonderful tasty food for a very long time. The hotel room was clean and had wonderful sea views right across the bay. Would definitely stay there again. The hotel website would benefit from showing more up to date information on the restaurant, menus etc.