This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to Ty Lily Mia Guest House. Located in the Tonypandy, Rhondda in South Wales UK. Ty Lily Mia is a newly built guesthouse built by Alun himself and named after Alun and Carly's daughters Lily and Mia.
Offering quality accommodation in the heart of the Rhondda valleys. Alun and Carly extend a Warm Welsh welcome to their guest house. All rooms are en-suite with digital TV with tea and coffee facilities available. We offer a range of accommodation from single, twin, double and even family size rooms with cots and highchairs for any little ones.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet