- 17 guest reviews
"It was perfect for an overnight stay. I couldn't comment on the food as I didn't take the breakfast...."
"Friendly staff.. nice room and great location..."
"Decent for the price...."
"We were in Alton to go on one of the Watercress Line Real Ale Trains. We chose the Crown as it is within easy walking distance of the stati..."
"Good value for money..."
About the hotel
ROOM ONLY RATES BREAKFAST NOT INCLUDED PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN HAMPSHIRE AND ARE 185 MILES FROM ALTON TOWERS The oldest part of The Crown Hotel is thought to have been built in the mid-1500’s, with much of the timber frame of the building reputedly being taken from old warships in Hampshire’s dockyards. Legend has it that the hotel is haunted by at least four ghosts. Weather permitting , why not enjoy your drink and meal outside on our decking.
There you will see our colourful floral displays which has helped The Crown Hotel win the ‘Best Licensed Premises’ awards in The Alton in Bloom competition on a number of occasions. We have 14 comfortable Ensuite bedrooms all with tea and coffee making facilities, colour television
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
The Crown Hotel
It was perfect for an overnight stay.
I couldn't comment on the food as I didn't take the breakfast.
The Crown Hotel
nice room and great location