- 8 guest reviews
"We have just returned from a couple of nights at Tideways. Wow what a fantastic time we had. Peg and Bob our hosts were most welcoming and f..."
"Excellent stay with wonderful hosts. Highly recommended...."
"What a lovely home and B&B business running by friendly, charming, welcoming couple, Peg and Bob. They even made a reservation for us at loc..."
"Bob and Peg showed great hospitality when we arrived early at their guesthouse. Not only did they supply us with a cuppa, but also advised o..."
"We got the most amazing friendly welcome from the hosts Bob & Peggy. It was just like meeting old friends. Nothing was too much trouble. The..."
About the hotel
Situated on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path "Tideways" is a friendly family run B&B in a quiet location on the banks of the River Cleddau. We have spectacular views of the river and Neyland Marina with an ever changing panoramic view. Ground floor Bedroom is en-suite with freeview channels and DVD player.
Internet access. Breakfast is served in the conservatory overlooking the river and includes a varied menu catering to every taste whilst making the most of local produce. There is ample parking with easy access to some excellent restaurants and riverside pubs serving local fish and produce. Burton is centrally located in Pembrokeshire and close to many of the magnificent beaches providing water sports and a walking experience you won't forget. Hope to see you soon!
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 23/03/2010 to 28/03/2018 - Credit/Debit cards accepted:- Mastercard-Visa-Visa Electron-Maestro-Discover-JCB The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Two day break at Tideways
We have just returned from a couple of nights at Tideways.
Wow what a fantastic time we had. Peg and Bob our hosts were most welcoming and friendly and let us share their lovely home. The breakfasts were superb with a wide choice and beautifully cooked and presented. Nothing was too much trouble and it really was home from home.
Excellent B & B
Excellent stay with wonderful hosts.