- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Lovely old style country house, very comfortable..."
"Great Hotel and perfect romantic break. Great bar staff too...."
"Love their fine dining experience, but this time was let down by the service, waiters were very nice and smiley but things got missed...no b..."
"Booked last minute through late rooms .com and what an experience, incredibly professional, lovely room, spa facilities are great and we had..."
"The whole experience from checking in to the beauty of Oulton Hall is an experience, we have been twice before and we will be back. It's a t..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire countryside close to Leeds, Oulton Hall combines the Victorian elegance of a grade II listed building with modern facilities for business and leisure. Situated south of the city centre in Oulton village, Oulton Hall has easy access from the M1/ M62 and A1. Oulton Hall is in a fantastic location, only 5 miles from the bustling Leeds city centre and 15 miles from Leeds Bradford International Airport, only 2 hours by train from London's Kings Cross making this a perfect destination for business and leisure.
Oulton Hall boasts 152 luxury bedrooms made up of 7 suites, 12 deluxe rooms and 133 standard rooms. All rooms offer a climate control, complimentary Wi-Fi, work desk with lamp, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, and iron and ironing board. The 12 Double Deluxe rooms have king size beds and offer additional space and have garden or courtyard views. The 7 suites are luxuriously furnished with lavish bedding and decor, king size beds, and have stunning views of the hotel grounds. There are 9 flexible meeting rooms accommodating 6 to 350 delegates. Most of the rooms have natural daylight and all have air conditioning.
Dine in style at The Calverley Grill with its sophisticated atmosphere and Yorkshire charm. There is a wide range of delicious dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. The restaurant carries 2 AA rosettes and won the Oliver restaurant award in 2011 for best hotel restaurant. For a more informal dining experience the Claret Jug, overlooking the greens, offers local wholesome food in stylish surroundings. Sit back in the Drawing Room and enjoy our traditional afternoon tea and let our trained Butler take care of your every need.
For the ultimate in pampering and relaxation, our award-winning spa, voted 'Best Spa' in Leeds by the Leeds Guide and top 5 finalists of the prestigious 'Professional Beauty Awards' for the Residential Spa of the Year, boasts 10 treatment rooms and a VIP Suite hosting its own Jacuzzi and steam room along with dual couches. For the perfect way to unwind, take a dip in our indoor pool with mood lighting and chill-out music to drift away the stresses after a hard day's work! For further indulgence and relaxation, experience the sauna, steam room, hydro pool with massaging jets and the invigorating rain shower. The totally state of the art gym has the latest Technogym equipment, power plates and free weights.
Set amongst 400 acres of Yorkshire parkland, the 27 hole championship Dave Thomas design golf complex which includes Europe's only Nike Golf Academy and holds the Leeds Cup, one of the oldest golf competitions in the UK. The course is in magnificent shape and a good test for all abilities. The Hall par 36 9 hole course is very picturesque whilst the par 71 Park Course overlooks a beautiful hill and dale landscape.
Oulton Hall can accommodate up to 350 delegates and has ample free car parking with 400 spaces. Whether you are hosting a meeting or celebration we have the perfect space to suit your occasion with a choice of 9 meeting rooms, all with their own style, ambience and natural daylight.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Croquet, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Oulton Hall - QHotels
Lovely old style country house, very comfortable
Great Hotel and perfect romantic break.
Great bar staff too.