- 1 guest reviews
"The Accommodation was first class, the setting was beautiful, the food and wine was outstanding. The experience was an extremely pleasant on..."
About the hotel
Hermitage Lodge is nestled amongst 25 acres in the heart of Pokolbin in the Hunter Valley, with popular wineries and tourist attractions within easy walking distance, a leisurely bike ride or short drive. Hermitage Lodge was a winner in the 2009 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2004 HMAA (Hotel, Motel & Accommodation Association) Industry Awards for Excellence, and a finalist in 2003. Hermitage Lodge has 20 suites and studios all with decks overlooking the vineyard.
Hermitage Lodge is the home to Italian restaurant, Il Cacciatore open 7 nights a week.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Accommodation was first class, the setting was beautiful, the food and wine was outstanding.
The experience was an extremely pleasant one and the only fault would be that it wasn't long enough!