- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Warm, clean, cosy and great views. Pleasant and friendly owners...."
"My room was very cosy & relaxing. The bed was very comfortable & I had a very good night's sleep. The room was very clean & nice furnishin..."
"The staff were very friendly and accommodating,the Valentine dinner menu was unusual but excellent. The room was very clean with lovely view..."
"Very friendly , good food , value for money , just like being at home..."
"Staff friendly & welcoming. Problem ----lack of hot water , addressed promptly & rectified (the wind had blown out the pilot to Boiler) Bedr..."
About the hotel
Good Food, Good Beer, Good Friends If you are looking for a traditional country inn with comfortable accommodation, good food and real ales then The Moorcock Inn is the place for you! Pauline and Allan have owned The Moorcock for the past 16 years and offer a warm welcome to all their guests. We have a tradional bar with Real Ales - members of CAMRA. We aim to provide our guests with good wholesome food prepared with fresh produce wherever possible - we have a great selection of bar snacks and an extensive restaurant menu with daily specials.
Located at the foot of the Pennines and close to Hollingworth Lake and convenient for Rochdale, Heywood, Wardle, Rishworth. With panoramic views of the countryside, we offer the following accommodation. Seven rooms all en-suite Family room that sleeps two adults and two children under 16 Tea and coffee making facilities Television The Moorcock Inn is in an area of outstanding countryside and beauty. Horse riding, trekking, cycling, golf and sailing are all within each reach.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Moorcock Inn in LITTLEBOROUGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Warm, clean, cosy and great views.
Pleasant and friendly owners.
My room was very cosy & relaxing.
The bed was very comfortable & I had a very good night's sleep.
The room was very clean & nice furnishings, bedding etc.
The bar & restaurant were very nicely done out too.