- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Great stay here. Loved the room and the bathroom was very luxurious with deep, free standing tub and large power shower. Bed was very comfor..."
"So I booked this hotel however being a sleep deprived first time mom I booked the hotel for the same night I was booking it I actually meant..."
"Great location in the city centre, helpful staff, stylish rooms and reasonable rates as well...."
"The hotel was centrally located and within walking distance of the shops and restaurants. Hotel staff were were friendly and helpful.. Our r..."
About the hotel
Stay in the heart of Liverpool Carefully restored from what was the first bank in Liverpool, Heywood House Hotel combines original elegance with modern luxury. WiFi is free for guests to use, and there is a 24-hour front desk. Each air-conditioned room at Heywood House Hotel features tea/coffee making facilities, a luxurious en suite bathroom with complementary toiletries, a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station.
Heywood House Hotel is in the Brunswick area of Liverpool and just over 10 minutes’ walk from the Albert Dock, with its chic bars, restaurants and shops. St James Street Rail Station is only a 2-minute walk away. Liverpool Lime Street Station is 15' minutes walk away. Sightseeing tickets are also available at the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Would highly recommend
Great stay here.
Loved the room and the bathroom was very luxurious with deep, free standing tub and large power shower. Bed was very comfortable and we both had a great sleep. Although we over looked a side street and was very close to the road we heard nothing which is always a bouns for a hotel. Hotel doesn't do food however there are at least 4 places to eat right Next to the hotel. As it's at The bottom of the town you don't hear or see any of the weekend clientell which also makes walking back to the hotel pleasant. Will defiantly be staying here again. The hotel and staff made our stay very comfortable....home away from home with a bit more luxury.
So I booked this hotel however being a sleep deprived first time mom I booked the hotel for the same night I was booking it I actually meant to do it for June.
2am I get a call from an extremely friendly gentleman who asked when I would be arriving and it soon became clear what error I made. This kind man cancelled my booking for me and reasures me that no payment would be taken. I thanked him for his call and went on to rebook the hotel for the correct date. Having woked in hotels for nearly 10 years this is the customer service I like to see. I look forward to staying on the 4th of June.