This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Chester House lies in the centre of Bourton-on-the-Water, the little "Venice of the Cotswolds" with the River Windrush running through the middle of the village. The main house dates back to the 19th Century offering a cosy and relaxing environment for our guests to unwind in. It is a privately run hotel, hosted by people who are just waiting to look after you.
Chester House offers 22 Bedrooms all en suite and decorated in a contemporary country style. We offer a variety of rooms from our romantic four-poster room through to family rooms that can sleep up to four. All rooms are centrally heated and have direct dial telephones. Colour television, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer are available for your comfort. We have ground floor rooms suitable for wheelchair and disabled access and one room with a roll in shower. We also welcome by prior arrangement well-behaved dogs, but not in the main house or hotel/lounge bar. We can arrange for flowers, chocolates and champagne / wine to be put into the rooms and any other reasonable requests undertaken! Wireless broadband is also available. Breakfast served 8. 00am - 10. 00am A traditional English Breakfast is offered to all our guests, and cooked fresh to order. This includes cereal, yoghurts, tea, coffee and fruit juices available from the buffet. The hotel bar and lounge is the heart of the hotel, a place to meet for a cappuccino with the papers, or simply a glass of wine reminiscing over the day's activities. The bar is split level, offering a cosy relaxed area, with sofa's as well as a larger more formal area with oak tables and chairs. We have a wide selection of wines, spirits and beers. We serve a full menu including light bites and afternoon teas until 5pm daily, we serve a traditional Sunday roast each week. The Croft riverside restaurant is open from 9am daily and served the hotel guests for Evening meals from 6pm with views of the riverside. Bourton on the Water is a small but fun packed village. It boasts it's own Model Village, Motor Museum, The Perfumery and Bird Land to name a few. There are plenty of places to eat to suit every palate, and a traditional Clotted Cream Tea is a must have. There are many events happening in and around Bourton from the Victorian Shopping Evening to Football Tournaments in the River! There is a good bus link to Cheltenham, and the drive is only about 20 minutes, a great shopping experience! Also on our doorstep we have Oxford, steaped in history and students! and Stratford upon Avon for a bit of Shakespearian culture. Trips and theatre tickets can be arranged for most areas. For further information on the area you can call us or we can put you in touch with our local Tourist Information Office.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet