- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Good friendly warm welcome and very helpful due to trip advisor...."
"Really liked the hotel. Great value for money. But seems like all the places around here opt for early check-out, which I hate. Admittedly I..."
"Beautiful hotel with stunning views, staff were very polite and friendly, good was lovely. Not too far from fristral beach...."
"The public rooms of the hotel are well maintained bright and clean. Unfortunately the bedrooms are tired and in need of decorating. Likewise..."
"The Hotel was in a lovely location, and the Hotel was great, but the room location could have been better! Room 224 was right next to the li..."
About the hotel
The Pentire Hotel has an enviable position with Fistral Beach on one side and Gannel Estuary on the other, with nearly all the bedrooms boasting scenic views. The Pentire offers a warm welcome and comfortable accommodation and has a reputation for excellent hospitality.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Good friendly warm welcome and very helpful due to trip advisor.
Great place, early check-out
Really liked the hotel.
Great value for money. But seems like all the places around here opt for early check-out, which I hate. Admittedly I did sleep in an hour past the 10.30 am check-out time and got woken up, but still, I'd always assumed noon was the norm.