- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Great hotel location, excellent value for money. Room was clean but very very squashed, but was expecting that as it was so good value for m..."
"An excellent hotel with ideal facilities. Nothing too fancy but a perfect night away. Great value for money as well and the customer service..."
"Nice hotel great value for money and extremely helpful staff. The only thing that lets this hotel down, if I'm being nit-picky is the awful..."
"Hotel staff were lovely and friendly the overall hotel was nice but the rooms could do with a freshen up, also the hotel from newquay statio..."
"Very well received at reception. Room with a view of Fistral Beach, waves breaking below, very welcome after a long afternoon at Hollywell...."
About the hotel
The Pentire Hotel has an enviable position with Fistral Beach on one side and Gannel Estuary on the other, with nearly all the bedrooms boasting scenic views. The Pentire offers a warm welcome and comfortable accommodation and has a reputation for excellent hospitality.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel location, excellent value for money.
Room was clean but very very squashed, but was expecting that as it was so good value for money. Staff were very friendly and prodessional. Overall, will definitely recommend this hotel if you looking for good value of money. Can't get a better location right on the beach than this hotel.
An excellent hotel with ideal facilities.
Nothing too fancy but a perfect night away. Great value for money as well and the customer service was superb.