- 13 guest reviews
"Lovely place to return to after a busy day...."
"This was our second time here and once again it was lovely. Can't wait to go back again...."
"What a welcoming hotel to stay at! Hotel is set in a quiet area with really nice restaurants and pubs nearby. Hotel room was a good size and..."
"Had a lovely stay is this Guest House, would recommend...."
"Really enjoyed staying here. Good location (not too busy but easy access to retail and food places). The service was brilliant staffeta very..."
About the hotel
Ewenny Farm Guest House enjoys a superb location nestling in 2. 5 acres of beautiful heritage Vale of Glamorgan parkland and close to the Heritage Coast with magnificent beaches. The property enjoys the River Ewenny flowing through the grounds and offers guest fishing if required.
The guest house offers travellers, holidaymakers and businessmen comfort, good food and a warm friendly relaxed atmosphere. Just 10 minutes from Junction 35 of the M4.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:15 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place to return to after a busy day.
Ewenny Farm Guest House
This was our second time here and once again it was lovely.
Can't wait to go back again.