- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The front of house reception staff were super, really professional and friendly, however the breakfast staff were hard to find and disintere..."
"I only stayed for one night as I was working locally, and needed nice accomadation on a budget. The staff are exceptionally helpful and frie..."
"Great location, excellent service and good standard of room for the money - highly recommended for a stopover...."
"My husband, sister and I stopped here overnight on our way to a funeral. As a training organiser I have stayed at a number of training centr..."
"Excellent location. Historic building with amazing modern extension. Great customer service and restaurant food. Good for business , great w..."
About the hotel
In the heart of England, set in 35 acres of landscaped grounds and yet only 2 miles away from Junction 13/14 of the M40, Ashorne Hill Conference Centre is based around a Grade II listed building. With 17 main training rooms and 23 syndicate rooms Ashorne Hill offers a choice of well equipped facilities to meet training and meeting needs. Couple this with 112 ensuite bedrooms and you will find our relaxed atmosphere and extensive grounds are conducive to networking, business meetings, training and personal development.
Ideally located in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside and just a few miles from Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick and 10 miles from Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon, Ashorne Hill is the perfect base for those wishing to explore this historic area. Ashorne Hill offers bed and breakfast for the business traveller or couples. (Breakfast served 0700-0845 hrs). As a business environment the dress code is smart/casual (i. e. overalls or other ‘work wear’ is not appropriate) Also, the venue is not suitable for families with children or pets. Ashorne Hill boasts a relaxing bar, fitness centre, tennis courts, squash court, sauna, hydro-pool, croquet lawn and jogging trail. Please be aware that you may not be allocated a bedroom in the mansion house as these are limited, the majority of our accommodation is based in blocks adjacent to the main house. Dinner is available in the Cedar Restaurant from 1900 hrs to 2030 hrs . There is a choice menu with a price of £25. 00 for 2 courses or £30. 00 for 3 courses. Please add a comment on the booking form if you would like to book a table. Dinner in the Cedar Restaurant must be pre booked. If dinner has not been pre booked prior to your arrival and is required, a bar snack menu may be available to you from 19. 00 – 20. 30 hrs. * Please note that Friday - Sunday is subject to availability, subject to residential numbers. Please contact the hotel if you woudl like to book dinner at the weekend as this is subject to availability. When using Ashorne Hill there is plentiful free car parking, although commercial vehicles are not permitted on site.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Croquet , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 09:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
88% would recommend it to a friend
Nice place but can get same quality for less locally
The front of house reception staff were super, really professional and friendly, however the breakfast staff were hard to find and disinterested.
The room was OK but there were several issues/ defects with the room furniture and fittings, which I did report to reception. At breakfast the cereal and milk was at one side of the room but fruit, dried fruit and yogart was right over the other side and missed by most people in the room, surely it's common sense to put cerial, fruit, milk and yogart together?
I only stayed for one night as I was working locally, and needed nice accomadation on a budget.
The staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly, the rooms basic but clean. The mattress was very comfortable. Breakfast was served in a lovely light & airy room with plenty of food choice.