This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This riad is located 3 minutes' walk from the Marrakech museum and 5 minutes from Jamaa El Fna square. It is very close to the most interesting monuments in Marrakech and guests will find the nearest links to the public transport network just 300 m away and there are restaurants and the Koutoubia Mosque 1 km from the property. It is 2 km from the bus and train stations, the nearest nightspots (the Pacha Club), the Saadian Tombs and the Ben Slimane School.
The ski region of Oukaimeden is 7 km away and Menara International Airport is just 5 km from the property. This property is a lovely, small riad with a charming courtyard and a roof terrace with a splendid view of the Marrakech medina and the Atlas mountains. This is the ideal place for endless, beautiful evenings under the stars of the Moroccan sky and offers 2 rooms, each featuring traditional furnishings. Guests can enjoy the tranquillity and the privacy of this house with family or a couple of friends. The living room offers an attractive fireplace. The rooms share the same bathroom (with bathtub and hairdryer) and tea and coffee making facilities also feature. The living room offers a nice fireplace. Golf enthusiasts can play a round at the nearby Amelkis Golf Club, just 2 km away. Breakfast (Moroccan breakfast: tea, coffee, milk, 2 kinds of pancakes, 2 kinds of juice, bread, butter, honey, jam, egg and cheese) is served to guests each morning in the patio or the living room. To discover the best of Moroccan cuisine, the riad proposes a variety of traditional menus served in the salon, in the patio or on the roof-terraces.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Dar Tarik in MARRAKECH is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 25.30(MAD) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet