- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night at the Don Valley Hotel. It was a late booking, but we got a friendly call soon after to confirm our booking and as..."
"When I go to Sheffield next time I would stay in this hotel...."
"When I first day where we were staying I was a little shocked, doesn't look like much but the staff were lovely, the room was basic but clea..."
"The room was well nice! Comfortable, beautifully decorated en-suite, quiet, smart and spacious too! Attercliffe is a varied mix of business..."
"Its set in a very depressed area of Sheffield and is an old building, which has a very run down pub on the ground floor with some interestin..."
About the hotel
The Don Valley Hotel is ideally situated near to the Sheffield Arena for that concert or event which is approximately a 10 minute walk, English Institute of Sports Sheffield which is a 5 minute walk, Meadowhall for a spot of shopping is a 20min walk.
It is situated 2 minutes away from the M1 motorway Junction 34, and 2 minutes from the local tram network. The bus stop is just outside.
Also, we are 5 minutes away from Sheffield town centre in a taxi or bus, or super tram networks. If you don't want to use public transport, just ask a member of staff who will happily call a taxi for you.
Very reasonable rates are offered for single, twin and double rooms, and also large rooms that can sleep up to 8 people (long term contractor rates available). Family rooms are also available on request. Please note that the hotel does have 2 floors and there will be some stairs. If you have difficulties with this please can you make a special note so you can be accommodated in the nearest room available. All rooms are en-suite with TV and tea and coffee making facilities and free wifi.
Daily special meals, breakfasts and snacks packed lunches are available from the 5 star deli/cafe Monday to Friday. If breakfasts are required at weekends, you must pre order before arrival. On the ground floor is a low priced licensed bar with fine beers, lagers, real ales and spirits, and a games room with big screens, satellite TV, pool table and darts.
There is plenty of free side road parking nearby, but we do have limited car parking facilities, which runs on 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Happy Short Stay
We stayed for one night at the Don Valley Hotel.
It was a late booking, but we got a friendly call soon after to confirm our booking and as a means to gain any assistance should we need it. We also received a free upgrade as they had a better room avaliable which was great, and we had a pleasant stay. The Don Valley Deli downstairs does great breakfasts too, I'd wholeheartedly recommend the Canadian steak & onions. :)
Good value for money
When I go to Sheffield next time I would stay in this hotel.