- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Its set in a very depressed area of Sheffield and is an old building, which has a very run down pub on the ground floor with some interestin..."
"Staff ever so friendly & down to earth. Very small car park. Shower dribbled instead of proper jet flow. Would definitely book there again...."
"Everything okay and enjoyed the stay here...."
"Our daughter is a student in Sheffield and her first reaction, when we said "Attercliffe Road" was "Don't leave the car". The outstandingly..."
"The room was great for a Boys night out all the staff were friendly and very helpful nice quite place some fun games in the bar area to star..."
About the hotel
The Don Valley Hotel is ideally situated near to the Sheffield Arena for that concert or event which is approximately a 10 minute walk, English Institute of Sports Sheffield which is a 5 minute walk, Meadowhall for a spot of shopping is a 20min walk. It is situated 2 minutes away from the M1 motorway Junction 34, and 2 minutes from the local tram network. The bus stop is just outside.
Also we are 5 minutes away from sheffield town centre in a taxi or bus, super tram networks. If you don't want to use public transport, just ask a member of staff who will happily call a taxi free of charge. Very reasonable rates are offered for single, twin and double rooms, and also large rooms that can sleep up to 8 people (long term contractor rates available). Family rooms are also available on request. Please note that the hotel does have 2 floors and there will be some stairs. If you have difficulties with this please can you make a special note so you can be accommodated in the nearest room available. All rooms are en-suite with TV and tea and coffee making facilities and Free wifi. Daily special meals, breakfasts and snacks packed lunches are available from the 5 star deli/cafe Monday to Friday. If breakfasts are required at weekends, you must pre order before arrival. On the ground floor is a low priced licensed bar with fine beers, lagers, real ales and spirits, and a games room with big screens, satellite TV, pool table and darts. There is plenty of free side road parking nearby, but we do have limited car parking facilities, which runs on 1st come1st serve basis.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
WE HAD A CHISTMAS STAY AT THE DON VALLEY HOTEL
Its set in a very depressed area of Sheffield and is an old building, which has a very run down pub on the ground floor with some interesting customers.
That said once we got our room from the barman, it was almost faultless and at a price of £38 per room a real bargain. A North American lady served us a breakfast in the deli next door but part of the hotel. Very close to the tram to the city.
Don Valley Hotel and Bar
Dirty wall adjacent to bed rubbish and crumbs around bed.
Excessive noise from security Gates and customers. Noisy uncomfortable bed worn-out duvet and pillow. TV not working. Towels and bed linen clean.