- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"The room was great for a Boys night out all the staff were friendly and very helpful nice quite place some fun games in the bar area to star..."
"Clean room, friendly service. Very good. Thanks...."
"Great value for money! Clean, friendly and cheap..."
"I wasn't expecting much when I saw the area but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the accommodation. Nice comfortable room, onl..."
"When I walked into the bar it had a very homely feel and the staff said they would show me to my room when I was ready (I was having a drink..."
About the hotel
The Don Valley Hotel is ideally situated near to the Sheffield Arena for that concert or event which is approximately a 10 minute walk, English Institute of Sports Sheffield which is a 5 minute walk, Meadowhall for a spot of shopping is a 20min walk. It is situated 2 minutes away from the M1 motorway Junction 34, and 2 minutes from the local tram network. The bus stop is just outside.
Also we are 5 minutes away from sheffield town centre in a taxi or bus, super tram networks. If you don't want to use public transport, just ask a member of staff who will happily call a taxi free of charge. Very reasonable rates are offered for single, twin and double rooms, and also large rooms that can sleep up to 8 people (long term contractor rates available). Family rooms are also available on request. Please note that the hotel does have 2 floors and there will be some stairs. If you have difficulties with this please can you make a special note so you can be accommodated in the nearest room available. All rooms are en-suite with TV and tea and coffee making facilities and Free wifi. Daily special meals, breakfasts and snacks packed lunches are available from the 5 star deli/cafe Monday to Friday. If breakfasts are required at weekends, you must pre order before arrival. On the ground floor is a low priced licensed bar with fine beers, lagers, real ales and spirits, and a games room with big screens, satellite TV, pool table and darts. There is plenty of free side road parking nearby, but we do have limited car parking facilities, which runs on 1st come1st serve basis.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/09/2010 to 05/10/2010 - Please note breakfast may be available 7days a week.If you %100 would like a breakfast then please phone 07971514971 or 01142447978 & speak to one of our team & we will arrange if for you. The LateRooms.com rates for Don Valley Hotel and Bar in SHEFFIELD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Harrys 21st Birthday
The room was great for a Boys night out all the staff were friendly and very helpful nice quite place some fun games in the bar area to start your night off
Breakfast was great just what you need after a Crazy night out
even got us a cheap Taxi home
bathroom hotwater tap was very loose, light in room did not switch off, I had to take the bulb out.
Bed mattress was very soft. tv was poor quality and so was the sound.