- 86 guest reviews
"Interior looks down at heel. Threadbare carpets. Room adequate for overnight stay near to Altrincham. Restaurants within walking distance. O..."
"It was very quiet after around 10PM. No more sounds to be heard. But before you could hear very strong all the noises from the passage! The..."
"We were really happy with this hotel, friendly staff in a lovely place. Good price too. Very near to the airport car park. We will go again...."
About the hotel
Situated in the peaceful village of Hale, Cheshire and overlooking the local bowling green, this comfortable hotel is within easy access to the M56 & M6 motorways and 20 minutes drive from the City of Manchester. All 50 en-suite bedrooms are comfortable and decorated in a classic style, with TV, Trouser Press and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel has a Café Bar which is light and airy and serves a BIG breakfast, a range of hot and cold buffet, Lunch and a 3 course hot & cold Dinner.
For an informal drink or two then the bar on the ground floor caters is ideal, with its easy seats this is a great way to end the day! The hotel is ideal for the leisure guests as we offer Stay, Park and Fly for your convenience before or after your holiday abroad. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
You get what you pay for
It was like being in an 18-30's holiday hotel.
Very noisy people still at 1am. Had to ring down to reception twice to ask them to sort it out which they eventually did but then it was very loud again early in the morning. No apology from the hotel when we left even though they know we had to complain twice. The receptionist tried to charge me upon arrival saying late rooms hadn't charged us yet but they had charged my credit card months ago and when I challenged him he miraculously saw his mistake so I think he was trying it on. Small bed. You get what you pay for so if you just need a bed for the night this is fine.
Britannia Ashley Hotel
Interior looks down at heel.
Threadbare carpets. Room adequate for overnight stay near to Altrincham. Restaurants within walking distance. Ok if you just need a bed for the night. Noisy on the road side