- 2 guest reviews
"Me and my brother stayed here for 2 nights, we were in Munich for the Manchester City / Bayern Munich game. The hotel was very clean, staff..."
About the hotel
Only a few steps walking distance from the famous Oktoberfest but as well Located to all important directions you will find the Hotel Senator. All 51 rooms are furnished with satellite-TV, direct-dial telephone, fax connection, bath/shower, WC and minibar, some rooms with a balcony or patio. Particular attention is given to individual service at the Europe Hotel Senator.
This will be appreciated and enjoyed by our guests.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Europe Senator in München are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel, friendly staff.
Me and my brother stayed here for 2 nights, we were in Munich for the Manchester City / Bayern Munich game.
The hotel was very clean, staff really friendly, the waiter even congratulated us on our team's victory the morning after the match, that was a nice touch. The hotel is only a 5-10 minute walk from the main train station. The breakfast was brill, a nice variety. We would definitely stay here again.