- 50 guest reviews
"Superb accommodation, roomy apartment with very comfortable and generoulsy sized bed, well appointed bathroom with a good sized bath and cho..."
"Comfortable room, stunning views over the Old Course and out to sea. Food was excellent, and staff exceptional...."
"lived and travelled all over the world in some awesome places and hotels. including seven star ones . this hotel ticked every single box. th..."
"Old course hotel..."
About the hotel
Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. This iconic resort has been lavishly refurbished to feature luxurious suites and bedrooms with Kohler bathroom products, a majority with private balconies and views of the world-famous Old Course and the sea. The Old Course Hotel offers an exceptional choice of bars and restaurants from the chic informality of the Sands Grill specialising in steak and seafood to an exquisite gourmet experience in the acclaimed Road Hole Restaurant (3 AA rosettes).
In addition, the hotel’s traditional pub The Jigger Inn serves fine home cooked food and The Duke’s Bar & Grill offers a traditional Scottish golfers’ menu. Enjoy stunning views across the Old Course to the North Sea in the award-winning Road Hole Bar offering Scotland’s finest whiskies from over 260 distilleries. Kohler Waters Spa is rated amongst the top UK Spas and provides an outstanding spa experience, including a thermal suite featuring a hydrotherapy pool, plunge pool, Japanese steam room and light therapy sauna as well as a 20-metre indoor swimming pool with waterfall, fitness suite and a rooftop hot tub. In addition, The Duke’s offers championship heathland golf to complement the nearby links courses. Voted a Top 100 Golf Course in the UK by Golf World magazine, The Duke’s has magnificent greens, beautiful fairways, five tees on every hole and fleet of electric buggies. The resort has a range of conference and banqueting facilities including executive boardrooms, an elegant Ballroom, and a self-contained conference centre providing a flexible, modern space supported by user-friendly technology. Purpose built ‘break-out’ rooms and a dedicated entrance to the centre make it an ideal venue for any event with chauffeur driven car and helicopter services also available. With its world-class accommodation, decadent dining, Kohler Waters Spa, own heathland golf course and the utmost attention to detail, this award-winning five red-star resort is the ultimate hotel experience. **Our spa facilities and gym are going to be closed from the 3rd to 7th February 2014 inclusive for essential maintenance work. Spa treatments will still be available during these dates**
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
98% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight Stay celebrating Anniversary
Superb accommodation, roomy apartment with very comfortable and generoulsy sized bed, well appointed bathroom with a good sized bath and choice of overhead rain style and hand held showers with clear instructions as to their operation(not always available at some hotels) Suoer bars and cocktail lounge, very attentive but not intrusive service.
Super for a short relaxing stay in a most attractive seaside town with much history and great beach and architectural scenery.