- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I managed to get booked in, late at night after a Euro 16 match. The owner couldn't have been more helpful and was happy to supply wine and..."
About the hotel
This ancient Russian villa is located near the Old Town and only 3 minutes from the harbor and beaches. In a nicely flowered setting, you can rest under the grapefruit tree or enjoy the sunny terrace. The rooms are modern with with views, some of the rooms have a balcony.
They are equipped with cable TV and alarm clock. A breakfast is served each morning at the Villa la Malouine and also room service. The train station is 10 minutes drive from the hotel. The airport of Nice Côte d'Azur is 8 km away. PLEASE NOTE THAT RECEPTION IS CLOSED FROM 13H TO 17H, FOR LATE ARRIVAL PLEASE CONTACT U. S. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 07:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Villa La Malouine in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Gorgeous building & courtyard
I managed to get booked in, late at night after a Euro 16 match.
The owner couldn't have been more helpful and was happy to supply wine and water. The room was clean and functional. Nothing special but it's the courtyard that makes the place. Beautiful spot to sit and have breakfast the next day. A real highlight of my trip.