- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Very nice clean, modern and full of charm. Very nice breakfast...."
"Stayed for 3 nights in room 3, which was small but suited our needs. The ensuite had a great shower, the room had a TV, kettle, hairdryer an..."
"Very friendly staff warm welcome good food...."
"This hotel has perfect location, being close to the peak district, Sheffield and Matalock, in a lovely little village. The building is a lov..."
"We stayed for three nights in a lovely warm room, The Caron Room, with the 1950s style of white furniture. We had a meal in the restaurant t..."
About the hotel
Located in the quaint market town of Dronfield, this Grade II listed historic hotel, originally built in the 15th Century, is abundant in character & traditional features. It offers quality dining, exquisitely furnished & comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi, and ample on-site private parking. With the emphasis on comfort and individuality, each of the bedrooms have been stylishly designed to provide a truly delightful and memorable stay.
The hotel is also ideally placed to enjoy the nearby surrounding countryside of the Peak District and the leisure and entertainment facilities on offer in the thriving cities of both Sheffield & Chesterfield, all of which are only a 10-15 minute drive. The central location in Dronfield means that local shops, restaurants & leisure facilities are also only a couple of minutes’ walk. The hotel has a vibrant daytime café bar, with teas & coffees, plus cakes, bakes and scones available all day, every day. In the evening the best of local and seasonal produce is showcased in the traditional main course menu,which is served in the stylish restaurant Mon-Thurs 6-9pm. The Manor House has also built up an excellent reputation for the quality of its breakfasts, from both locals & hotel guests alike.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Manor House Hotel
Very nice clean, modern and full of charm.
Very nice breakfast.
Stayed for 3 nights in room 3, which was small but suited our needs.
The ensuite had a great shower, the room had a TV, kettle, hairdryer and iron, and a huge wardrobe with a full length mirror. Staff were really friendly and helpful; the room was cleaned and tidied thoroughly every day, and the food. If nothing else, go for the food - top quality, great choice and very reasonably priced. All together a very enjoyable stay - with definitely go again.