- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Very good stayed here 4 times in last 6 months and would always be my 1st choice in Perth...."
"Found the Royal George perfectly pleasant for my needs. Great Breakfast! Nice clean airy rooms. Only issue would be parking as others have s..."
"Staff are wow very polite and willing to chat and be friendly and helpful. Will stay there again not a problem. Staff are on the ball...."
"We have stayed here several times over the years and note several modernisations tastefully done. Always clean and staff are helpful. Breakf..."
"Stayed here before. Second stay. Can't help but feel this hotel would benefit from some investment in staff and room upgrades. Disappointmen..."
About the hotel
Idyllically located on the banks of the River Tay in the heart of Perth, this family run hotel has been attracting guests from around the world for over 200 years. Notable visitors include Empress Eugenie and Queen Victoria who visited in 1848. The hotel offers 45 charmingly decorated bedrooms and feature rooms, all equipped with radio, television, telephone, trouser press and tea and coffee making facilities and free high speed broadband.
Guests also benefit from complimentary access to our fitness suite and residents games room. Many of the rooms benefit from stunning views across the river and our award winning gardens. All of our bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. Free limited parking is available on site. From the restaurant, the glorious views are as enjoyable as the Scottish cuisine, with a hand picked selection of traditional dishes readily available. A vast selection of world and local wines, fine beers including from Perth's Inveralmond Brewery and over 50 Scottish Malts and Premium Scottish Gin's are available in The MacGregor Lounge Bar. From The Sun Lounge, guests have another chance to take in the unspoilt views of Perth Bridge and Scotlands' longest river, The Tay. Located 100 yards from Perth Museum and Horsecross Concert and Conference Centre, and a 2 minute walk to the High Street. Highly popular venue with fishing and golfing parties, with St Andrews, Gleneagles and Carnoustie only a short drive away. Free Wifi throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/06/2016 to 14/10/2016 - Complimentary residents Fitness Suite and residents free play Games Room now open. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
All round very good service
Very good stayed here 4 times in last 6 months and would always be my 1st choice in Perth.
Great for a short break or business
Found the Royal George perfectly pleasant for my needs.
Great Breakfast. Nice clean airy rooms. Only issue would be parking as others have said, but I had no trouble finding space in the hotel car park on a Monday.