- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"A quirky little hotel, staff very friendly and accommodating, decor in main areas very nice and modern.....let down by no air conditioning i..."
"We liked the hotel but the room smelt strongly of paint as it had just been redecorated. staff helpful. lovely bath towels and indoor pool...."
"Great stay, room, breakfast all good. Car parking really poor, small spaces. Entrance and exit to car park not good..."
"Have stayed a few times here .hotel is basic but always found to be tidy and mainly clean..few issues with blocked shower tray and loose fit..."
"We had a great five nights at the Normandie and would happily return. It was a very good base from which to explore Jersey on our first visi..."
About the hotel
The Hotel de Normandie has been awarded a 3 star metro hotel rating from Jersey Tourism. The Hotel de Normandie is ideally located for the perfect holiday. The bustling town centre of St Helier with its diverse collection of shops is a short walk away.
Across the road is the wonderful Bay of St Clement, with its fine sandy beach and promenade. Just a few minutes walk will bring you to the beautiful gardens of Howard Davis Park. There is a lounge where you can sit and relax, a sun terrace and a Hotel bar and a pub, plus a 40ft x 15ft indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and Sauna. The Hotel de Normandie has something to offer everyone, no matter what the time of year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2024 - Deposit: First night will be charged at time of booking and is non- refundable no Cancellation: if less than 7 days the full amount will be charge The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel de Normandie
A quirky little hotel, staff very friendly and accommodating, decor in main areas very nice and modern.....let down by no air conditioning in rooms (very hot) carpets in need of a good clean or replacing.
Would not stay during hot months!
Good time at hotel de Normandie
We liked the hotel but the room smelt strongly of paint as it had just been redecorated.
staff helpful. lovely bath towels and indoor pool. my children like the pool.