- 84 guest reviews
"Staff were tip top and the spa personal were perfect and advised us on what treatments were best x..."
"Excellent, stylist city centre hotel, well placed for surrounding restaurants. Spa restrictions a little frustrating...."
"Beautiful hotel, with an amazing spa, such a nice experience, would love to stay again in the future...."
"Lovely room, comfy bed. Only thing I would criticise is there is no plug socket near a mirror for girls that want to use hairdryer/styler an..."
"our 2nd visit to hotel, excellent place to stay, but: limited access to spa for residents is poor, a charge of £ 30 per person if you wish e..."
About the hotel
Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's City Centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, bars (including the historic Rally Bar, cocktail bar and champagne bar) and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. *Please Note; Twin Rooms are on Request Basis only and subject to availablity* Access to the Spa is limited to 7am -9am and 6pm-9pm, outwith these times there is a charge.
Numbers will also be limited during busy times.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/12/2009 to 31/08/2020 - Use of the Thermal Suite in the Spa is £20 per person per day. Access to the Spa is limited to 7am -9am & 6pm-9pm, outwith these times there is a charge. Numbers will be limited during busy times. The LateRooms.com rates for Blythswood Square Hotel in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Blythswood Square Hotel
Staff were tip top and the spa personal were perfect and advised us on what treatments were best x
Stylish city centre stay
Excellent, stylist city centre hotel, well placed for surrounding restaurants.
Spa restrictions a little frustrating.