- 3 guest reviews
"Nice place to stay, relative cheap for Munich..."
About the hotel
The family-run Hotel Pension Schmellergarten provides cosy rooms which have been tastefully furnished. All rooms feature cable TV. Guests enjoy complimentary wireless internet access throughout the guest house.
Situated close to the U3 and U6 underground lines, the Pension Schmellergarten offers excellent public transport connections to all parts of the Bavarian capital, including the airport and the exhibition centre.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Schmellergarten in Muenchen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Fast and good!
Compared to other cities I was a little disappointed with what I got for the price.
70 euros for a very small dingy room with shared bathroom facilities, I think Munich is a difficult city to get cheap accommodation, but for 70 euros or more you can get more for your money, the staff were friendly and helpful it was easy to get to places in munich via public transport, but for what you are getting in terms of cost, worth spending more!!