- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed here for one night with a friend sept 2014 although I have stayed here for a week a few years ago. Hotel hadn't changed much. Well fu..."
About the hotel
azuLine Hotel Pacific is in a calm area, at the entrance from San Antonio, one of the major tourist areas on the island of Ibiza. It is just a few metres from a magnificent beach with a Jetty, where you can take boats to the most beautiful beaches nearby. The town centre is 200 m from the hotel and has a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
The azuLine Hotel Pacific was completely refurbished in 2007 with airconditioning in all rooms and offers the services, comfort and commodities needed to make your holidays unforgettable
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Quad Biking , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for one night with a friend sept 2014 although I have stayed here for a week a few years ago.
Hotel hadn't changed much. Well furnished good sized rooms and balcony. Pool view is just fab. Great location near the egg. Rooms had everything u would expect and were really clean. Staff friendly and helpful and even sorted out a massage for us at a nearby hotel. Nicely furnished with a great pool and atmosphere. Couldn't fault it really. Had breakfast and it was better than some 4* I have stayed in. Book here it's brilliant