- Very Good
- 151 guest reviews
"We stayed Thursday to Sunday so 3 nights in total and were given a super twin room on a corridor which was accessed through the dining room...."
"This hotel is clean and was ideal for our short overnight in Bournemouth. Room was of a good size with plenty of space, although en-suite wa..."
"the trip was for my daughters to attend a concert..."
"The hotel was a perfect location from the beach and the staff were lovely and friendly, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and on checking other..."
"We enyoyed our over night stay very much. We had our 4 yr old granson with us and was made to feel very welcome. We had a lovely swim in the..."
About the hotel
This Victorian townhouse offers bright, modern rooms, located just 5 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth’s award-winning beach. With a restaurant and lounge bar, there is also free High Speed WiFi and limited free parking with additional on road parking close by. The hotel has just completed its final phase of refurbishment with all bedrooms fully refurbished and a £100k refurbishment of the hotels Leisure |Club The Durley Dean’s rooms boast contemporary design, and each features a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and a work area.
All rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel is well-placed, 0. 3 miles from the bars and shops of the town centre. 10 minutes’ walk brings guests to Bournemouth International Centre and Bournemouth Pier. Residents have free use of the swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room that make up the hotel Leisure Complex. There is also a golf club within 5 minutes’ drive. The menu of British cuisine is made using local produce, and served in the stylish No. 28 restaurant. The Durley’s bar offers Dorset Cream teas, beverages and snacks during the day. Breakfast can be added at a great value rate after clicking BOOK NOW.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/04/2014 to 16/06/2014 - The hotel Leisure Club is closed for refurbishment from 14th April 2014 until 16th June 2014. Hotel guests can use the facilities of a near by hotel The LateRooms.com rates for Durley Dean Hotel in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
A long lovely weekend at the Durleydean Hotel
We stayed Thursday to Sunday so 3 nights in total and were given a super twin room on a corridor which was accessed through the dining room.
I thought this was a little odd but it didn't inconvenience anyone and it was described as a 'quiet zone'. Although there are the usual few squeaky floorboards it was indeed very quiet, very spacious and had lovely comfy beds. A large flat screen TV with ample channels kept my teenager happy for entertainment. The room was large and airy with very big windows, which I can imagine in winter might make it chilly but for us it was a bonus with so much sunshine to enjoy. We had buffet breakfast each day which was excellent and replenished regularly by the staff, plenty to choose from and toasters that worked!!. and warmed plates for your food choices. The staff are all friendly and helpful and the gym and pool areas are clean and pleasant for a work out if you feel up to it. All in all a delightful stay, close to amenities and a fabulous beach front. We'll be going back.
Durley Dean Hotel
Stayed for one night, room very small and had very, very squeaky floorboards, really annoying when moving around room.
View non existent, backing onto the rear entry to hotel and backs of other rooms. Bathroom only stocked with half empty shower gel/shampoo from previous occupant. Hotel decor dated and worn. Breakfast was ok, car park very small, but the staff we encountered were friendly. Would not stay again as i feel hotel was overpriced for what was provided.