- 2 guest reviews
"I Found the bathroom absolutely freezing room was a little cold aswell. The tv was mointed on wall to high and need to upgrade to a bigger t..."
About the hotel
St. Judes Lodge is one of the premier B&Bs in Galway offering high quality accommodation at excellent prices. Situated in the centre of Galway City we offer better access to the city than many of the hotels at the value of a traditional bed and breakfast.
Located on College Road, on the Dublin side of Galway City, we are only a couple of minutes walk from the tourist office and the recently renovated Eyre Square. The city's attactions are literally, on your doorstep. The greyhound race track is across the road, whilst the pubs, cafés, shops, cinemas and even the ten pin bowling alley, are readily accessable on foot. As we have extensive parking both front and back of the residence we are happy to welcome larger parties and bus tours.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Quality of room
Disappointing bedroom which was in the attic and small, with restricted headroom.
I Found the bathroom absolutely freezing room was a little cold aswell.
The tv was mointed on wall to high and need to upgrade to a bigger tv as that small couldnt even watch anything.