- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"I stay at guest houses regularly and this one is excellent value for money. Paul is a friendly and helpful host, the room was tastefully dec..."
"If you have a car and don't need to be in the centre of town then this is a good place to stay. You could get better if you wanted to spend..."
"Clean comfortable accommodation with excellent breakfast, will definitely stay again, good location..."
"The Hollies was a lovely place to stay. I had a very warm welcome and the room and bathroom were spotless. Breakfast was lovely. Would defin..."
"The Hollies was a comfortable and pleasant guest house and, as long as you have a car, it is an ideal base for exhibiting at the NEC in Birm..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Hollies, a friendly Guest House providing lovely B&B accommodation very near the NEC, Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham International Train Station (close to junction 6 of the M42). It is ideal for visitors, exhibitors and contractors at the NEC and the perfect place to stay before you fly from Birmingham International Airport. Also close by are The lake at Barston, West Midlands Golf Club, Stonebridge Golf Club, Forest of Arden, Birmingham Business Park and Solihull Town Centre - making it an excellent base for business or pleasure.
All rooms are en-suite with TV and Tea/Coffee facilities, rates include a full English breakfast and wifi is provided free of charge. There is a guest lounge for your comfort and private parking.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/12/2009 to 31/12/2015 - Although a credit/ debit card is required the secure the reservation please note we only accept cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money
I stay at guest houses regularly and this one is excellent value for money.
Paul is a friendly and helpful host, the room was tastefully decorated and clean with a comfy bed. Breakfast was delicious and it is very handy for the NEC. I would definitely stay again.
Stayed in the attic room which wasn't ideal.
Bathroom was so small was difficult to brush your teeth and not spit on your feet. Mattress was a disgrace must have been older than me and to charge for that and think it is ok is not right