- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Had a lovely stay here recently. Everything that was needed was provided in the room and the hotel is in a nice street with easy access by b..."
"Good, quiet location near swalec cricket ground about 10-15 mins walk from city centre/millennium stadium. Traditional style B&B and a very..."
"Couldn't adjust the spray or height of the shower. Needs more electrical sockets. The room only had two and one of those was for the TV...."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at this friendly, bed and breakfast, situated in a conservation area offering cheap clean accommodation. The Penrhys Hotel in Cardiff is a very cosy, well positioned, family run hotel. It is close to Cardiff city centre and all amenities including buses, trains, and coaches.
Cardiff has a fine modern shopping precinct within walking distance of the hotel along with the millennium stadium Cardiff international arena, glamorgan cricket ground directly opposite the hotel. All rooms are en suite have complimentary tea & coffee lcd tv with freeview and we offer a full welsh breakfast for a small fee and prices are inclusive of vat. We have a large free car park If paying by credit card a 4% charge will apply Free wi fi
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Concierge , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Had a lovely stay here recently.
Everything that was needed was provided in the room and the hotel is in a nice street with easy access by bus into the city centre. Will recommend to family members that will be visiting in the future.