- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Good, quiet location near swalec cricket ground about 10-15 mins walk from city centre/millennium stadium. Traditional style B&B and a very..."
"Couldn't adjust the spray or height of the shower. Needs more electrical sockets. The room only had two and one of those was for the TV...."
"I was pleasantly surprised to find this B&B, having walked passed it/and area many times. The building is fantastic, and i quite liked the q..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at this friendly, bed and breakfast, situated in a conservation area offering cheap clean accommodation. The Penrhys Hotel in Cardiff is a very cosy, well positioned, family run hotel. It is close to Cardiff city centre and all amenities including buses, trains, and coaches.
Cardiff has a fine modern shopping precinct within walking distance of the hotel along with the millennium stadium Cardiff international arena, glamorgan cricket ground directly opposite the hotel. All rooms are en suite have complimentary tea & coffee lcd tv with freeview and we offer a full welsh breakfast for a small fee and prices are inclusive of vat. We have a large free car park If paying by credit card a 4% charge will apply Free wi fi
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Decent priced accommodation in decent location.
Good, quiet location near swalec cricket ground about 10-15 mins walk from city centre/millennium stadium.
Traditional style B&B and a very enjoyable cooked breakfast, both provided by pleasant, friendly owners and staff. My single room was small but comfortable. The hotel is a well priced option and worth consideration as an alternative to the modern but pricey hotels in and around the city centre.