- 7 guest reviews
"5* location for train station, night life and central attractions. Staff were helpful and friendly. Basic hotel with no food other than snac..."
"Had room on top floor which had poor access and the wifi was poor other than that pretty clean hotel..."
"Nice hotel good location rooms a little small staff first class..."
"Clean tidy spacious central location..."
"Hotel was lovely apart from the room being very small and low roofed. Didn't make too luck difference to our stay as we were hardly in the r..."
About the hotel
Hotel CC is a brand-new 3-star boutique hotel, situated in three monumental buildings in the very heart of Amsterdam. The Central train station is only a few minutes away and Schiphol Airport is only a 15-minute ride from there. The 81 rooms are modern and well-equipped with air conditioning, free WiFi access, safe, LCD flatscreen TV and coffee & tea making facilities.
The surrounding area boasts many lively bars, restaurants and cafés. Some rooms enjoy a spectacular view over one of the many canals in Amsterdam whereas others enjoy a view of the quiet courtyard or over the Warmoesstraat. Major tourist attractions near the hotel include the Dam Square, the Royal Palace, the Anne Frank House, Madame Tussauds, the Flower Market and the well-known Red Light District.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for CC Hotel in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Central hotel in lively area, basic but clean and building with character
5* location for train station, night life and central attractions.
Staff were helpful and friendly. Basic hotel with no food other than snacks, and central location in traditional terrace hotel, so small room. Along a bustling street so expect noise to travel throughout the night. Amsterdam seems to have drain problems, so bathroom did smell a little musty, but have every confidence the hotel would have moved us if we reported it.
Good central location poor wifi
Had room on top floor which had poor access and the wifi was poor other than that pretty clean hotel