- 13 guest reviews
"A lovely friendly clean and cosy b&b..."
"we turned up a bit late on a sunday evening, to be warmly welcomed to a cosy room, with good local info on places to eat. a good stay..."
"My companian was tired after a long and late interview. The owner of this establishment which was booked very late in the evening was waitin..."
"I stayed in a lovely double room, with comfortable bed and a better on suite than my own. Welcoming and helpful staff and a delicious breakf..."
"The owner was very friendly, the room was fresh and clean, the breakfast was good. Our only problem was with the macerator for the bathroom..."
About the hotel
Dolwerdd is a classic Georgian style house with many original features. Overlooking open countryside in a quite location, yet only one mile from the historic market town of Carmarthen. We have safe off-road parking and our rooms have free internet access and flat screen TV.
Ideally located to explore the beautiful countryside, the nearest beach is only 15 minutes by car at picturesque Llansteffan, complete with Castle. The Botanic Gardens of Wales and Aberglasney are also just 10 minutes away. Laugharne and Dylan Thomas' Boathouse are 20 minutes away.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/03/2015 to 30/10/2015 - We now accept most credit/debit cards . We are sorry, but we are unable to accomodate guests under the age of 16. Our latest check in time for arrival is 11:30pm. Sky TV in double, Sky HD twin room The LateRooms.com rates for Dolwerdd B&B in CARMARTHEN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely friendly clean and cosy b&b
we turned up a bit late on a sunday evening, to be warmly welcomed to a cosy room, with good local info on places to eat.
a good stay