- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The staff, room and breakfast were all excellent. The provided some delicious shortbread and bottle of water as a welcome in the room. On ch..."
"100%. Good food friendly staff and a comfortable bed. Shows that the small ones can hold their own against the bigger ones...."
"Highly recommend this Hotel, my friend and I stayed for 1 night to attend another friends wedding. The Hotel itself is beautiful outside and..."
"very nice hotel with friendy staff and a homely atmosphere with comfortable rooms..."
"Room was freshly painted as we could still smell the fumes window looking into wall asked for a glass at reception told us to go to bar and..."
About the hotel
Walsh's Hotel is an NITB Approved 3 Star Hotel and is one of the most central hotels in Northern Ireland, Halfway between Belfast & Derry it is easy accessible. Traditionally styled, the hotel boasts home from home comfort alongside all the modern amenities you would expect of a 3 star Hotel, including WiFi access in both Public areas and all bedrooms. With two extensive menus to choose from, and a lively public bar to relax in, Walsh's Hotel is an ideal stop whilst travelling around Northern Ireland.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 03:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The staff, room and breakfast were all excellent.
The provided some delicious shortbread and bottle of water as a welcome in the room. On check-in on Sat. I was informed that they hold a disco on that night. The noise was very disruptive as I tried to sleep and went on till 2am. However my remaining nights in the hotel were a lot more peaceful!
Cannot ask for better.
Good food friendly staff and a comfortable bed. Shows that the small ones can hold their own against the bigger ones.