- 9 guest reviews
"very nice hotel with friendy staff and a homely atmosphere with comfortable rooms..."
"Room was freshly painted as we could still smell the fumes window looking into wall asked for a glass at reception told us to go to bar and..."
"The staff were friendly and helpful, however there is no private parking other than on the street outside. I specifically asked for a quiet..."
"There were five people in the party staying at Walsh Hotel.We got a very warm welcome and the staff were efficient and friendly.The bedrooms..."
"Busy road junction with traffic lights outside room windows;some traffic noise. Rooms very clean and tidy. Bar prices a bit expensive. Excel..."
About the hotel
Walsh's Hotel is an NITB Approved 3 Star Hotel and is one of the most central hotels in Northern Ireland, Halfway between Belfast & Derry it is easy accessible. Traditionally styled, the hotel boasts home from home comfort alongside all the modern amenities you would expect of a 3 star Hotel, including WiFi access in both Public areas and all bedrooms. With two extensive menus to choose from, and a lively public bar to relax in, Walsh's Hotel is an ideal stop whilst travelling around Northern Ireland.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 04:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Walsh's Hotel in MAGHERA are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
very nice hotel with friendy staff and a homely atmosphere with comfortable rooms
Room was freshly painted as we could still smell the fumes window looking into wall asked for a glass at reception told us to go to bar and get it didnt have the beer my husband wanted said keg was finished didn't offer to change breakfast was top class but didnt think it was worth £79.