"Our room was fine however my friends ended up in a room on the 4th floor which looked like a spare cuboard transformed into a room you could..."
About the hotel
Hotel Monopole is located in the heart of vibrant city life of Amsterdam. Offering well presented rooms at the hotel, and apartments on the canal-side. .
Guest rooms are bright and airy and standard rooms are equipped with ensuite bathrooms. Rooms contain a comfortable bed, television, work desk and mini bar. Guests are able to start their day with a continental breakfast in their room before exploring the city. Hotel staff are on hand to offer advice on local tourist attractions and directions and there are a selection of places to eat out within a short walk of the hotel.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Well located, but too expensive
I was travelling by bike and there is no secure storage within the hotel but the staff were helpful in allowing me to store it in a nearby building which was undergoing renovation.
However, this would seem to be a happy coincidence rather than something to rely on, otherwise you would have to secure it to the railings by the canal outside (so make sure you have a good lock). However, the accommodation is acceptable but no more. I was in a room with a double bed which nearly filled the room and looked out onto the internal roofspace. The room seemed overwarm even with the heating off and although there was a sink in the room the shower and toilet were across the landing. Breakfast was served on a tray in the room as there is no dining room. I do not know if they let this as a single only but it would be unsuitable for 2 people. On the plus side, the hotel is very central and probably reasonably priced for what you get by Amsterdam standards and the staff were helpful. Personally, I would look elsewhere if I returned to the city.