- 14 guest reviews
"I stayed for two nights with a friend because we were visiting the Cudworth dental surgery to have some work done. The rooms were nice and t..."
"Very loud music from 6pm till 12pm, it turned out not to be a hotel but a pub..."
"Booked a single room overnight when attending a local event. Friendly and very welcoming atmosphere in a very nice pub (live music as well o..."
"I found the accommodation very good value. The room was clean and the food was tasty...."
"you have to put up with loud music from the bar but its a good value basic short stay hotel..."
About the hotel
We are a family run business with a lively atmosphere. We offer traditional English food using locally sourced produce. Located in the heart of the busy South Yorkshire village of Cudworth.
Small car park to rear with disabled parking. Large car park across the road 50 meters away. The Star Hotel is the ideal "out of the office" venue for meetings and business lunches. We offer fax,photo copying and internet access through Wi Fi. (own laptop required).
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
Soiled bedding towels, cups not clean.
I was given another room but they improve their standard it wasnt very pleasant. Cleaning need to be done, always dirty linen. I have had a very bad experience. stinking smell in the first room I was booked in. there was poo on the bed towels & bed sheets.
Good basic accommodation.
I stayed for two nights with a friend because we were visiting the Cudworth dental surgery to have some work done.
The rooms were nice and tidy but could have been cleaner. Other than that they were of a decent standard; the beds were comfy, there was plenty of hot water, a good shower, a small tv, and the usual kettle with teas and coffee.
I slept well. However, my friend was given room number 4, and didn't sleep a wink due to the very noisy fan in the wall right outside the window going all night. He asked to be moved the next day, and fortunately room number 1, which is for disabled people, was free, and he slept well that night. The Star also do meals in the afternoons, but due to having dental work done we couldn't eat until evening, so couldn't sample the food. But it smelled nice. The staff are friendly and approachable.
I would say that if you are looking for good basic overnight accomodation that is value for money, then this is fine.