- 18 guest reviews
"Very loud music from 6pm till 12pm, it turned out not to be a hotel but a pub..."
"Booked a single room overnight when attending a local event. Friendly and very welcoming atmosphere in a very nice pub (live music as well o..."
"I found the accommodation very good value. The room was clean and the food was tasty...."
"you have to put up with loud music from the bar but its a good value basic short stay hotel..."
"great food home cooked. great value for money. from now on i will always try to book accommodation here first. cracking value. nice friendly..."
About the hotel
We are a family run business with a lively atmosphere. We offer traditional English food using locally sourced produce. Located in the heart of the busy South Yorkshire village of Cudworth.
Small car park to rear with disabled parking. Large car park across the road 50 meters away. The Star Hotel is the ideal "out of the office" venue for meetings and business lunches. We offer fax,photo copying and internet access through Wi Fi. (own laptop required).
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Basic room.quiet..needs more information for guest ie where to leave keys when checking out
Very loud music from 6pm till 12pm, it turned out not to be a hotel but a pub