- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Distaff very obliging room nit accessible by lift which was not easy for my husband but could have been impossible for some guests...."
"Very pleased with the kindness and consideration of the staff. This is a good place to have a family celebration or to have a romantic weeke..."
About the hotel
The Falcondale hotel and 2AA rosette restaurant near the University town of Lampeter is only 30 minutes from the coastal villages of Cardigan Bay and hilly, marshy regions of the Cambrian Mountains. A wealth of walking, cycling, fishing, and open gardens are within easy reach of this central location in Wales. Why not visit the local National Trust Properties before sinking into a warm, comfy sofa in the lounge with a glass, or two, of wine.
Follow this with lunch or dinner prepared by Mike Green's team using only the best of ingredients from Ceredigion, Carmarthen and surrounding counties.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Distaff very obliging room nit accessible by lift which was not easy for my husband but could have been impossible for some guests.
Where time disappears...Perfect hotel for you and your dog
Very pleased with the kindness and consideration of the staff.
This is a good place to have a family celebration or to have a romantic weekend away from it all. Location is in a quiet sheltered valley close to Lampeter Good walking available in the area.