- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The food generally was average. On the first night my husband had ordered faggots as his main course and was served with lamb. I had ordered..."
"My wife is a celiac and has to be very careful with her diet, explained this to the staff. We had the dinner the service was excellent and t..."
"The customer service was great the hotel was very clean the room the room was adequate and the cost was average for the area for a short not..."
"Lovely location. Beautiful sea view room with massive bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. Had an evening meal first night and food was ver..."
"Hotel was clean, comfortable and very peaceful. Food was very good and staff were brilliant..."
About the hotel
Whether you choose the Cleddau Bridge Hotel for a 'get away from it all' break, a business venue where the relaxing atmosphere will allow you to concentrate on the job in hand, or simply as a stopping off point en- route to Ireland, you will be sure to appreciate the elegant surroundings, excellent cuisine and friendly but discreet staff. Set in 3 acres of grounds, the Hotel is in a secluded yet convenient location a few hundred yards from one of Pembrokeshire's best known landmarks, the Cleddau Bridge, and enjoys panoramic views over the River Cleddau. The town centre is less than a mile away and with ample parking, the Hotel is ideally situated for access to all Pembrokeshire's main towns and attractions.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Cleddau Bridge Hotel
The food generally was average.
On the first night my husband had ordered faggots as his main course and was served with lamb. I had ordered mussels, the spare bowl for the shells and finger bowl arrived after I had finished. The following night we ate at another venue.
First class service
My wife is a celiac and has to be very careful with her diet, explained this to the staff.
We had the dinner the service was excellent and the staff ensured she had a first class meal which was gluten free. Same story for breakfast the chef cooked a separate breakfast for my wife.