- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"The customer service was great the hotel was very clean the room the room was adequate and the cost was average for the area for a short not..."
"Lovely location. Beautiful sea view room with massive bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. Had an evening meal first night and food was ver..."
"Hotel was clean, comfortable and very peaceful. Food was very good and staff were brilliant..."
"Very happy with our stay, staff was very helpful and easy to approx food was good to, the views was good to...."
"We arrived to a pleasing welcome and given all information needed for our stay...."
About the hotel
Whether you choose the Cleddau Bridge Hotel for a 'get away from it all' break, a business venue where the relaxing atmosphere will allow you to concentrate on the job in hand, or simply as a stopping off point en- route to Ireland, you will be sure to appreciate the elegant surroundings, excellent cuisine and friendly but discreet staff. Set in 3 acres of grounds, the Hotel is in a secluded yet convenient location a few hundred yards from one of Pembrokeshire's best known landmarks, the Cleddau Bridge, and enjoys panoramic views over the River Cleddau. The town centre is less than a mile away and with ample parking, the Hotel is ideally situated for access to all Pembrokeshire's main towns and attractions.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
A Right Mistake
I would suggest whoever books rooms at Laterooms gets their act together.I booked a disabled room with a wet room.Obviously no one sought to tell the hotel this.They gave us a room 200 metres away.It took my wife nearly 30 minutes to get to the room and guess what it did not have a wet room.I had to go back to Reception to sort out this problem - again another walk back for my wife.They claimed they had no reference of such a booking so fortunately I had the booking form with me and they moved us to the right room.
Cleddau Bridge Hotel
The customer service was great the hotel was very clean the room the room was adequate and the cost was average for the area for a short notice booking and the meal we had was enjoyable.