This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Winchfawr Lodge is popular for those seeking breaks in a region of Wales with officially recognised scenery and is steeped in history. Close to Merthyr Tydfil (the largest ironworks town in the world at the turn of the century), which has lots of historical places to visit. The Cardiff to Brecon “Taff Trail” is only 10 minutes away with the Brecon Mountain Railway only 15 minutes away.
For those looking for scenic trails or hill walking or even cycling this is your ideal place, with trails available to suit all levels of hiking or cycling. The contemporary style lodge has a spacious, open-plan living / kitchen area complete with dining area and 42" plasma TV. The accommodation has two bedrooms (double and twin) complete with wardrobes / draws and shower room / WC. The lodge sits securely within the well-maintained landscaped grounds of the owners with generous parking spaces are available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet