- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We appreciated that the the room was newly renowated, very fomfy bed and new linen. The room was very nice and had effective AC! Great break..."
"Decent hotel in good location, very close to train station, tram stop etc. Rooms were small but tidy, and noise from busy road outside was m..."
"We only stayed for one night at the Kyriad, but found the staff very pleasant and helpful and the room was clean with nice bedlinen, spaciou..."
"location is good,staffs are very friendly and helpful,room is a bit small.in total ,it is value for money at summer peak period...."
About the hotel
3 star hotel, 200 m from the train station and next to a tramway stop (Direct access Acropolis, beach, old city, shops and museums) Renovated in 2010, you will enjoy your stay, in a comfortable room with brand new beddings, air conditioning, free WIFI, plat screen TV and with a private bathroom. And you will appreciate our buffet breakfast, in our quite outdoor terrasse. Reception open 24h/24h
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Kyriad Nice Gare in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very Nice in Nice!
We appreciated that the the room was newly renowated, very fomfy bed and new linen.
The room was very nice and had effective AC. Great breakfast buffé. The location is very good too. Close to the tram, railway station and airport bus. Walking to the beach takes about 15 min. We would have liked hangers for the towel in the bath room and maybe some sort if shield for the shower. Friendly and helpful personell in the reception and in the restaurant.
Decent hotel close to station
Decent hotel in good location, very close to train station, tram stop etc.
Rooms were small but tidy, and noise from busy road outside was minimal. Bit of a nasty smell in the corridor would be my one complaint.
Was fine for a one night stay for a business trip, but its still a decent budget choice for travellers.