- 3 guest reviews
"We appreciated that the the room was newly renowated, very fomfy bed and new linen. The room was very nice and had effective AC! Great break..."
"Decent hotel in good location, very close to train station, tram stop etc. Rooms were small but tidy, and noise from busy road outside was m..."
About the hotel
3 star hotel, 200 m from the train station and next to a tramway stop (Direct access Acropolis, beach, old city, shops and museums) Renovated in 2010, you will enjoy your stay, in a comfortable room with brand new beddings, air conditioning, free WIFI, plat screen TV and with a private bathroom. And you will appreciate our buffet breakfast, in our quite outdoor terrasse. Reception open 24h/24h
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Kyriad Nice Gare in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is good in nice location near to train station shower room is very small.
Toilet exhaust fan is not working. We do complaint in first day but they did not fix it. We stay in that room three nights with out exhaust fan. They not fix that peoblem and even we reqest to change our room but they didn't change. That means no good customer service.
Very Nice in Nice!
We appreciated that the the room was newly renowated, very fomfy bed and new linen.
The room was very nice and had effective AC. Great breakfast buffé. The location is very good too. Close to the tram, railway station and airport bus. Walking to the beach takes about 15 min. We would have liked hangers for the towel in the bath room and maybe some sort if shield for the shower. Friendly and helpful personell in the reception and in the restaurant.