- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Myself and my husband stayed for two nights in this hotel. We booked a larger room, and were delighted to be given a room with a small balc..."
"Great location, the Pantheon is on the doorstep and everything within walking distance. The service we received was excellent. The room was..."
"This hotel is amazing if you want some where with a great view in the middle of the sights. However the room we stayed in was very, very sma..."
About the hotel
The Pantheon Royal Suite is born in one of the most beautiful square of the world. Our Boutique Hotel is inside of an elegant Palace of the 700'. It will be an unique experience to overlooks the Mosè Fountain made by Giacomo Della Porta.
This is one of the Rome Hotel with the most delightful view: The Pantheon is the best preserved Old Rome's monument, it was commissioned by Agrippa on 27 a. c. This Hotel in Rome is not the usual one, but a private residence, comfortable and elegant, in an exclusive position: with its services we are sure will give you as a present, an unforgettable Roman stay. The Pantheon Royal Suite will carry you away in a Historical atmosphere but in the meantime in a contemporary comfort Into the rooms You can find: air conditioning, TV LCD, satellite, telephone, internet, safe, mini bar, complimentary mineral water and coffe maker.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Pantheon Royal Suite in Roma are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Myself and my husband stayed for two nights in this hotel.
We booked a larger room, and were delighted to be given a room with a small balcony. The room was very pleasant and comfortable. All the hotel staff were pleasant and helpful at all times. The hotel is in a fantastic location, with many of the attractions within a short walking distance, and a large selection of fine restaurants are on the doorstep of the hotel.
We would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Rome.
Great location, the Pantheon is on the doorstep and everything within walking distance.
The service we received was excellent. The room was clean and we had everything we needed. We didn't get a room with a view but that wasn't too much of a problem. We'd definitely stay here again.