- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"on the outskirts of Rome (which we wanted). close-ish to the metro (which we wanted) and striking distance for CIA airport. Lots of positiv..."
"Breakfast was really basic. Fruit juice and milk was warm. The hotel can not be picked up by SatNav unless you put the full address and post..."
About the hotel
Located outside Rome city centre, Hotel Giardino d'Europa is set near the ring road in a convenient position to reach the nearby Ciampino Airport and Anagnina Metro terminal station. Giardino d'Europa offers a shuttle service with charge (with a fixed timetable) to/from Anagnina Metro station. From here you can reach Rome city centre in approximately 20 minutes.
A chargeable shuttle to Ciampino Airport is available at scheduled times when requested 24 hours in advance (the service is available Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 23:00). At the Giardino d'Europa the rooms have tiled floors, wooden headboards, and classic furniture. The private bathrooms are complete with a hairdryer and toiletry set. They come with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Breakfast is buffet style, with a choice of cold meats, sweet pastries and cereals. The restaurant serves both international dishes and Italian favourites. There is free Wi-Fi connection and a free unguarded car park at Hotel Giardino d'Europa. This comfortable hotel also provides an outdoor swimming pool, open from June until September. The hotel can arrange a shuttle service to the Ippodromo delle Capannelle concert venue, to/from Anagnina Metro Station and Ciampino Airport.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/01/2013 to 01/01/2016 - On Sundays the restaurant is closed. The LateRooms.com rates for HOTEL GIARDINO D'EUROPA in ROMA are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel but ...
on the outskirts of Rome (which we wanted).
close-ish to the metro (which we wanted) and striking distance for CIA airport.
Lots of positives, biggest negative was the diretions, appalling, poor and confusing .... needs sorting!
Breakfast was really basic.
Fruit juice and milk was warm. The hotel can not be picked up by SatNav unless you put the full address and postcode. Do not follow the directions given on google maps. You will never get there.
Shuttlebus service was excellent.