- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"I paid around 30 pound extra per night to get a room with a view , however my room was just below the bar and the terrace so it was noisy mo..."
"Very nice hotel, that was very clean and warm. As other reviews have stated the hotel is getting rather dated with worn carpets and badly fi..."
"Shower was average..."
"Hotel was excellent and in a lovely position overlooking the lake. Would have been helpful to have a hotel information brochure in the room..."
"The hotel staff are nice and friendly and the hotel is starting to look a bit dated. The hotel is built into the hill side so lots of steps..."
About the hotel
In beautiful landscaped gardens, Beech Hill has an AA Rosette restaurant and a Lake View Spa which consists of two spa treatment rooms, a Himalayan Sauna, an aromatic Steam Room, an outside vitality spa pool in our scented garden and a 40ft indoor heated pool. Many of the elegant rooms at the Beech Hill have partial lake views, and each room has satellite TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some rooms have balconies or patio doors.
Some rooms feature spa baths, four-poster beds or garden terraces. With lake views, Burlington's Restaurant serves a modern British menu of award-winning food. Griffin Bar and Lounge serves afternoon tea and light snacks, and features log fires and a large terrace. Situated in the Lake District, the hotel has free secure parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas. On the shores of Lake Windermere, river cruises and walking routes are within easy reach. Please note we do not accept dogs. The hotel has 7 floors and unfortunately no lift, due to the unusual design of the building, therefore we recommend that you leave your luggage in the car whilst you check-in. Once your room has been allocated we will provide a porter to help with your luggage and advise you of the shortest route from your car to your room.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/05/2016 to 30/05/2025 - Please note we do not accept dogs. The hotel has 7 floors and unfortunately no lift, once your room has been allocated we will provide a porter to help with your luggage. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Beech Hill Hotel & Spa
I paid around 30 pound extra per night to get a room with a view , however my room was just below the bar and the terrace so it was noisy most of the time.
Clean & Warm
Very nice hotel, that was very clean and warm.
As other reviews have stated the hotel is getting rather dated with worn carpets and badly fitting windows BUT this does not detract from the location, the evening sunset was stunning and you forget where you are. The staff are brilliant and nothing was to much trouble for them, can not praise them enough. If your not that good with stairs then I would advise a different hotel, as its built into the side of a hill, a lift can not be fitted and its a fair few flights of stairs up and down to the rooms etc. Great hotel, right next to the lake with stunning views, clean, warm and friendly staff...