This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Lamplighter Motel and associated Serviced Apartments are in one of the best areas of Melbourne for shopping, sport and education. The Motel and Serviced Apartments offer both short and long term accommodation at a reasonable price. During your stay, our friendly staff can assist you in a variety of ways to ensure you have a great stay.
Monash Terrace serviced townhouses offer comfortable accommodation to the visitor rated 3 . 5 stars by the AAA Tourism. Units 26 - 40 Kings Court, Oakleigh East near the corner of Clayton and Ferntree Gully Roads, Oakleigh East VIC 3168 All Apartment guests need to check in at the Lamplighter Motel at 1440 Dandenong Road, Oakleigh to collect their keys and proceed to the apartments. * All Guests need to check in at the Lamplighter Motel. At the Lamplighter Motel you will find a friendly team dedicated to offering a memorable home away from home, welcoming you with a warm and friendly atmosphere, pampering and spoiling you for the duration of your stay. The Lamplighter Motel has been rated as a three and a half star motel and is situated in the leafy south eastern suburb of Oakleigh, just 20 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD via the Monash Freeway and 5 minutes from Australia’s Fashion Capital – Chadstone Shopping Centre. For sports fans it is ideally located within 10 - 20 minutes of Victoria’s main International Golf Courses such as Huntingdale Golf Course, Metropolitan Golf Course, Riversdale Golf Course, Commonwealth Golf Course and Yarra Yarra Golf Course. It is also a similar distance from both Caulfield and Sandown Race Courses. With the motel being less than 5 minutes from the Monash Freeway it also only takes 20 minutes to drive to Melbourne’s sporting precinct of the MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Albert Park and other surround arenas. For those guests who do not wish to drive, the Motel is located a short walk from two of the major public transport hubs of the South Eastern suburbs, one at Chadstone Shopping Centre and the other at Oakleigh Railway Station where trains run at intervals as short at 7 minutes to the city between the hours of 5am and 1am.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet